I didn't do any cooking for the Thanksgiving holiday this year but my best friend Brook sure did cook up a storm. The food was amazing! I definitely ate my fair share.
- Turkey that soaked in brine then stuffed with rosemary, onions, apples and rubbed with butter.
- Wild rice and goat cheese stuffing - gluten free
- Mashed potatoes with sour cream and Williams Sonoma gravy
- Pancetta brussel sprouts, a personal favorite
- Spicy pumpkin pie with bourbon whipped topping
Good Food, Good Friends, Plenty of Wine and 5 Really Good Puppies...Can't ask for a better holiday.