This pantry raid turned out better than expected. Something I will make again and add too.
Package of Smoked Salmon
8oz. Cream Cheese
1 Can of Evaporated Milk
5 oz block of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp of butter
Dill to taste
Sea Salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper to taste
2 cups pasta
Wish I had: fresh spinach or peas to add....
1. Chop salmon and mix with cream cheese (I had this already done and left over from a dinner party I threw, had it as a cracker spread).
2. Saute minced garlic in a sauce pan with butter.
3. Add canned milk.
4. Add cream cheese and salmon mixture.
5. Add cheese.
6. Wish I had added fresh spinach or peas.
7. Add salt, pepper and dill to taste
8. Cook pasta al dente.
9. Sauce should be a thick consistent like that of Alfredo sauce.
10. Add pasta to sauce.
Serve warm with a side salad (you have to have something healthy to balance this out).