I revised this recipe and it turned out quite good!
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. curry powder
2 tbsp. white wine
- 3 Tbsp instead of 2, I used a Pinot Grigio
3 tbsp. mango chutney
10 tbsp. mayonnaise
5 tbsp. heavy cream, whipped, or Greek yogurt
- I used low fat greek yogurt
4 cold, cooked chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.), chopped
- I used a rotisserie chicken
1 tbsp. finely diced dried mango
1/3 cup raw cashews, lightly toasted
1 ripe peach, peeled and thinly sliced
- I used 2 medium peaches
1. In a small saucepan, cook honey and curry powder for 2
minutes, stirring constantly. Add wine and chutney and continue cooking 2
Scrape into a bowl. When cool, stir in mayonnaise and cream.
2. Put chicken in a serving bowl. Add dressing and stir gently
to combine. Top with mango, cashews and peach. Serve with mixed grains.
*I also added red grapes sliced in half.