Our gathering this month was small but so much fun. Thank you to all that attended. Great food, Great Friends and a Great Cause.
The food for the evening consisted of;
Fresh Baked Breads
Cranberry Stuffed Apples
Recipes for all the above to follow soon.
Wines for Humanity's joined us and brought a nice variety of wines for sampling.
The wines we tasted were:
1. Duca di Montebello - Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay blend
2. Kakadu Ridge Unoaked Chardonnay, SE Australia
3. 2006 Stafford Lodge Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
4. 2006 Pierre Laforest Cuvee St. Vincent, France
5. 2005 Golden Grape Estate Shiraz Blend, Southeastern Australia
6. Boland Cellar Pinotage, Winemakers selection
7. 2006 Matrai Blaufrankisch, Hungary
The groups favorites were the Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Cuvee and Shiraz, but all were really good.