Last week I visited the local farmers market and as usual, purchased way too much fresh yummy food for one person. So what did I do? Made a new favorite summer salad, took it to a party and it was a huge hit. I hope you enjoy it too.
2 Garlic Cloves
Mixture of shaved Parmesan, Asiago and Pecorino cheeses
Fresh lemon juice
1. Peel and slice the peaches, sprinkle with lemon juice (this will keep them from turning brown.
2. Place baby Arugula in a bowl and toss with just enough olive oil to coat lightly.
3. Peel and press the garlic cloves, add to the Arugula and toss to coat.
4. Add fresh ground sea salt to the salad mixture and toss. This is to taste.
5. Add the peaches with lemon juice.
6. Add the shaved cheeses and toss.
Serve with your favorite protein and enjoy!