Large white onion - choppedSeasoning
Diced chilis - 2 small cans
Refried beans - 1 can
Grated cheddar cheese
Shredded iceberg lettuce
Fresh salsa, East Coast Fresh Cut is my favorite brand aside from making it homemade.
Old El Paso Stand 'N' Stuff Taco Shells
|Old El Paso|
1. Cook the ground beef and chopped onion over medium heat until cooked.
2. Add the taco seasoning packet and water, per packet instructions.
3. Add green chilies.
4. Add 1 can of refried beans - stir until completely mixed and heated thoroughly.
5. Heat the taco shells per package instructions.
6. Top just the way you like.