Monday, August 15, 2011

Limited Time For Dinner? Sauted Brussel Sprouts, Stuffed Fish and Gnocchi

So I cheated tonight. I willing admit that most nights there is absolutely no time to cook and yet I still need to eat. So I have found some of my favorite "pre-made" items that are quick and absolutely delicious and in 30 minutes.

Hopefully you have a Trader Joe's near by because that is where I got all my ingredients.


True Belgian Brussel Sprouts - found in the freezer section
- defrost 1 minute in microwave
- slice in half
- season with olive oil, sea salt and pepper
- Saute in frying pan, add some balsamic vinegar
- Cook until browned and firm

Pacific Flounder with Crab Meat Stuffing
- cook according to package

Gnocchi al Gorgonzola
- cook according to package

Pour some wine and voila, dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment